Tag «revision»

Back from Beta Readers

So this past week was a delightful collection of both wonderful and completely horrid moments. As you may have guessed, I got my story back from my beta readers! It ultimately ended up going pretty much as well as can be expected from sending your baby out into the world for the first time. All …

Looking to the Next Project

I finished going through the story and adding in Wildrose’s cards. I only had a few hiccups in the three major arcana cards that get used in the story, as I really had to actually come up with names for them, and having their powers somewhat work with both what I needed done, and (even …

Limits

I finally managed it. I figured out what Wildrose’s artifacts are. For a long time (while writing the story basically) I wanted Wildrose to just have a whole bunch of random artifacts that would do random spells that he would use cleverly. I have come to realize pretty hard, during writing this book, that unlimited …

Only a few bits

It really is a lot harder to write these posts at this stage of the revision phase because there are fewer and fewer things that take a long time and it’s hard to remember all the little steps. I went through all the commands people use with their Storybook and try to figure out a …

Working on Random Bits

A very disjointed week in terms of what I got done. I put in the artifacts in the places I wanted to put them. So that one is done. I sat down and actually thought about the syntax for using remnants and tried to write out a few things, but I had problems just with …